1. When can I get my orders delivered?
Under normal circumstances, your orders will be delivered after 2 days if you place the order before the daily cut off time at 2.00 PM else it will be processed the following day (except Sundays and Public Holidays).
You will receive a text message for estimated time arrival (ETA) from our delivery team in the morning of the day when your order is ready to be delivered and another call when they are on the way to your premises.
In the event of delay beyond the above standard duration, our friendly fulfillment team will give you a call to inform you accordingly.
*Please note that for orders below RM50 are subjected to a flat rate delivery fee of RM15 across Klang Valley
2. What is the area covered?
Our Delivery covers the majority of Klang Valley.
|Kuala Lumpur||Selangor||Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya|
|Kuchai Lama||Bukit Jelutong|
|Pandan Perdana||Desa Petaling|
|Danau Kota||Kelana Jaya|
|Jln Ipoh||Kota Kemuning|
|Old Klang Road||Petaling Jaya|
3. What should I do when my order is delivered?
You are encouraged to check your order to ensure that they are delivered completely in good condition.
4. I received an incomplete order, what should I do?
Please notify us immediately so we can assist you promptly.
You may reach us via whatsapp at +6017 220 3034 / +6017 220 0810
Kindly provide the following information:
- Order Number
- Brief description of the problem faced
- Photo(s) of the affected item (if relevant)
-Original copy of Delivery Order
5. Within how long should I inform BELI about damaged/ incomplete/ incorrect items delivered?
We appreciate if you could notify us within 30 minutes upon receiving damaged /incomplete/ incorrect items. We will assist you immediately.
Alternatively, you may reach us via WhatsApp at +6017 220 0810
6. Can BELI deliver my order to my office?
BELI will deliver your order according to the address provided during checkout, regardless whether it is a home or office address.
7. Can I pick up my order at BELI warehouse?
Yes. Self-pickup is available 2 days after the order date.
Self-pickup address: 28-1, Jalan PJU 8/5B, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya.
Time: 2.30 PM – 5.30 PM ( Monday - Saturday )
Customers who selected the self pick up option are advised to pick up their purchase from BELI Warehouse as soon as they are being notified that their orders are ready for pick up. The items will not be stored at the warehouse for more than two days upon the collection date.
Any late/overdue pick-up, BELI will not be liable for maintaining the products' freshness nor responsible for fulfilling the orders/ entertained for refund & replacement.
8. Why I can't use SAVE20 promo code?
SAVE20 promo code is only applicable for non-promotional items with minimum purchase of RM100.00.
9. Product received differs from the listing image ?
Please note that all pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary due to product enhancement/availability.
10. What is the minimum order value for home delivery at our online grocery store?
The minimum check out value is RM 50.
11. Can i sell my items on BELI ?
For business enquiries, please get in touch with us through our customer service team at +6017-220 0810.
What are the payment options?
We offer the following payment options:
- Credit / Debit card (Visa and Master only)
- Direct bank transfer
- Online E-wallet
Unfortunately, we do not accept cash as payment. Due to safety reasons, our delivery team cannot carry cash with them.
Return and Refund
What is the refund and return policy?
We urge all customers to please inspect your orders upon delivery. We strive our best to deliver our items in the best possible condition. However, in the event that we have accidentally failed you by sending you goods that are damaged/ broken/ expired, please flag out these to our delivery personnel IMMEDIATELY so that we can make arrangements to deliver the replacement to you soonest possible.
In instances where the damaged goods are not easily identifiable (e.g. Damaged content is only detected upon opening of packaging), please do notify us on our Facebook page (during working hours: 9am - 6pm) within 30 minutes after we deliver the goods. Please keep the damaged item and the original copy of your Delivery Order for our verification when we deliver your replacement item as we will not be able to process your replacement item otherwise.
Please note that all refunds will take up to 14 working days to be reimbursed back into your preferred payment method. Refunds are not applicable for confirmed orders.
*Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beli.by.myeg
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Any payment amount made through promo code is not entitled to cancellation and refund.
- No cash refund for purchase of item(s) using voucher/promo code/discount voucher. Refund will be made in store credit only.
- No refund if you have simply change your mind or if you find the item does not fit it’s purpose anymore
- All Sales are final.
Subject to the terms and conditions, buyer may initiate the refund process by communicating with BELI's customer support at +6017-220 0810 via Whatsapp/
The refund will be made to Buyer's credit/debit card or designated bank account.
BELI reserve the right to cancel any Order and/or suspend, deactivate or terminate your BELI account in its sole discretion if it reasonably suspects or detects fraudulent behavior or activity associated with your BELI account and/or with your Order.
*Please note that all refunds will take up to 14 working days to be reimbursed back into your preferred mode of payment.
Flexi Value Plan (Terms & Conditions)
Flexi Value Plan can only be applied to the purchase of fresh produce, meat, poultry, and seafood (under Flexi Value Plan Category) & non-promotional items only.
Credits must be fully utilized within the plan period any underutilized credits will be forfeited upon expiry.
Multiple subscriptions may run concurrently.
Plan validity is as per duration subscribed.
Item refunds from Flexi Plan will be in store credit only.
Currently, the Plan is only available to customers in Klang Valley.
Please contact BELI team via WhatsApp at +6017-220 0810 for further information.
Loyalty Card for BELI Mart Subang & Puchong
Terms and conditions:
1. The card must be presented at the time of purchase. Customers will be unable to stamp the loyalty card at a later date
2. Stamps cannot be exchanged for cash. Free product is not entitled to exchange cash.
3. Loyalty card stamp can be collected on ALL items purchased from BELI Mart Puchong & BELI Mart SS15.
4. Every RM50 spent is entitled for 1 stamp. To redeem the gift on the card, a minimum spent of RM50 is required to be entitled.
5. Only stamp(s) issued by BELI Mart are valid for redemption.
6. Loyalty cards will be returned to BELI Mart when customers redeem rewards after the 10th stamp.
7. BELI Mart reserves the right to amend or withdraw the card and or scheme without any notification.